National auditors have refused to sign off the MoD's accounts, claiming the payment to Chief of Defence Materiel Bernard Gray had not been authorised.
What does CDM stand for?
CDM stands for Chief of Defence Materiel (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDM
We have 321 other meanings of CDM in our Acronym Attic
- Ceramic Discharge Metalhalide (lamp type)
- Certificate in Distribution Management (Read Center)
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Chambre des Metiers (French: Chamber of Trades)
- Charge Description Master
- Charge Device Model
- Charged Device Model
- Check Deposit Module
- Chemical Defense Materiel
- Chemical Downwind Message
- Child Development Media (Van Nuys, CA)
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
- ChromaDuMonde (test pattern)
- Chromatic Dispersion Model
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cinco de Mayo (Spanish: Fifth of May)
- Citoyens du Monde (French: World Citizens)
- Cittadini del Mondo (Italian: Citizens of the World)
- Civil Disobedience Movement
- Clean Development Mechanism
Samples in periodicals archive:
the post of Chief of Defence Materiel is responsible for leading a large and complex organisation with a budget of pounds 13bn.
The Chief of Defence Materiel, General Sir Kevin O'Donoghue, said: "Today's announcement is the result of months of hard work by a wide range of stakeholders across MoD and General Dynamics UK enabling us to reach this point, ahead of the original plan.