With the Army's transformation of "units of actions" and retirement, the Army Recruiting Command expects to fill more than 1,200 warrant officer slots this year, said Chief Warrant Officer 3 Anthony L.
What does CWO3 stand for?
CWO3 stands for Chief Warrant Officer 3
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CWO3 in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Work Order
- Contract Work Order
- Conversion Work Order
- Corvallis Workstation Operation
- Court Welfare Officer (UK)
- Coward's Way Out
- Creative Work Order (advertising creatives)
- Custom Work Order (Sprint)
- Customs World Organization
- Chief Warrant Officer and Warrant Officer Association of the US Coast Guard
- Chief Warrant Officer 5
- Chessington World of Adventures (UK theme park)
- Chief Warrant and Warrant Officers Association (est. 1929; US Coast Guard)
- Closed Without Action
- Colorado Water Officials Association
- Colossal Waste of Bandwidth (blog; now Celestial Waste of Bandwidth)
- Catholic Women of the Chapel
- Certified Woman Owned Company
- Classic Wines Of California (Ceres, CA)
- Composite Wing Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
``The only time my hands shook this whole time was when I was getting off the plane,'' said Chief Warrant Officer 3 Peter Zorba, an Acton resident who was greeted by his wife, Molly, his 2-year-old daughter, Leia, and his parents.
VMGR-152 is unique in its ability to rapidly deploy forces throughout the Pacific theater on a continual basis," stated Chief Warrant Officer 3 Scott Burke, navigation officer in charge.