What does CTCO stand for?
CTCO stands for Chief Technology Commercialization Officer (Science & Technology Center in Ukraine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTCO
We have 1 other meaning of CTCO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience (UK)
- Coagulative Tumor Cell Necrosis
- Comité Technique Consultatif de la Naissance
- Commodity Traders Club News
- Community Technology Centers Network (New York)
- Consolidation Transportation Control Number
- Cairn Terrier Club of Northern California
- Community Technology Centers' Network
- Consortium of Texas Certified Nurse Midwives
- Chicago Transportation Coordination Office
- Coiled Tubing Clean-Out (petroleum drilling)
- Commercial Tariff Concession Order (Australia)
- Central Texas Council of Governments
- California Tobacco Control Program
- Canadian Telecommunications Cyber Protection
- Canadian Traditional Conservative Party
- Career Training and College Prep
- Caribbean Tourism Credentialing Program
- Centre for Transnational Crime Prevention
- China Trade Center of Philadelphia