an internationally renowned academic leader in the field of bio-analytical chemistry and development of novel separations technologies, will take a leave absence from his post as Professor of Chemistry at Purdue University to become acting chief technical officer of PerSeptive Biosystems, Inc.
What does CTO stand for?
CTO stands for Chief Technical Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTO
We have 155 other meanings of CTO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ticket Office
- Centre de Transformation Optimisé (French: Optimized Processing Center)
- Centre for Terrestrial Ecology (Heteren, Gelderland, The Netherlands)
- Certificate to Operate
- Certificate to Operate (USAF system certification)
- Certified Television Operator (Society of Broadcast Engineers)
- Certified Tradeable Offset
- Cervical-Thoracic Orthosis
- Change Task Order
- Check This Out (chat)
- Chief Technology Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Telecommunications Officer
- Chief Transport Officer
- Chronic Total Occlusion
- City of Thousand Oaks (California)
- City Ticket Office
- Clerical Training Officer
- Clinical Technology Organisation
- Club de Tir de l'Ouest (French: West Shooting Club)
- Coal-to-Olefins (process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cereplast's Chief Technical Officer to Provide Valuable Insight into Various Relevant Technology Issues HAWTHORNE, Calif.
Duffy, formerly vice president for software development, has been promoted to senior vice president and chief technical officer of the company.
Srinivasan on the panel is Wayne Adams, Senior Technologist with EMC, Peter Corbett, Technical Director of Engineering at Network Appliance, Ricardo Velez-McCaskey, Chief Technical Officer of Storage Computer Corporation, and Sankar Virdhagriswaran, Founder and CEO of Crystaliz.
Dave Crompton named Vice President and General Manager of the MidRange Engine Business Ed Pence named Vice President and General Manager of the Heavy Duty Engine Business Sean Milloy named Chief Technical Officer for the Engine Business Cummins Inc.
AMEX: FEI) announced today that Hugo Fruehauf has been appointed Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of FEI.
Since then he has served in various senior engineering roles, advancing to his current position as Chief Technical Officer in June 2004.
Lloyd as Chief Technical Officer and Director, Research & Development, effective Feb.