Chief State School Officers nominate public schools.
What does CSSO stand for?
CSSO stands for Chief State School Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSSO
We have 27 other meanings of CSSO in our Acronym Attic
- China Society for Strategy and Management Research (NGO)
- Chicago South Suburban Mass Transit District
- Canadian Safe School Network
- Central Society for Sheltering the Needy (Egypt)
- Community College of Southern Nevada
- Curriculum Support Services Network
- Customer Service Support Network
- Seaman, Commissaryman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Cactus and Succulent Society of New Zealand
- Cantorial School Student Organization (Jewish Theological Seminary)
- Chief Student Services Officer (California community colleges)
- Child Safety Support Officer (Australia)
- CLIC (Cancer and Leukaemia in Childhood) Sargent Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Clotted Symmetric Sexual Organ (Japanese band)
- Combat Service Support for Operations
- Communications-Computer Systems Security Officer
- Compliance Sampling and Support Organization
- Computer Special Security Officer
- Computer System Security Officer
- Contractor Special Security Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, technical reports about the field test and standard setting will be submitted to the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) in the Fall of 2015.
The initiative is sponsored by the National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) and seeks to establish consistent education standards across the states as well as ensure that students graduating from high school are prepared to enter two or four year college programs or enter the workforce.
The states have formed a Teacher Performance Assessment Consortium under the auspices of the American Association of Colleges and Teachers and the Council of Chief State School Officers.
Although the report failed to prompt major action at the time, in 1996, the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) developed a set of standards for school leaders (Hale & Moorman, 2003).
21, 2005, letter from Secretary Spellings to chief state school officers.
ESP Solutions Group and Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) Data Quality Support Project, and Beth Young
Sullivan was formerly with the Council of Chief State School Officers and has also worked on the Education and Labor Committee of the U.