The criteria and other resources developed by the National Governors Association and the Council of Chief State School Officers can be found at corestandards.
What does CSSO stand for?
CSSO stands for Chief State School Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSSO
We have 27 other meanings of CSSO in our Acronym Attic
- China Society for Strategy and Management Research (NGO)
- Chicago South Suburban Mass Transit District
- Canadian Safe School Network
- Central Society for Sheltering the Needy (Egypt)
- Community College of Southern Nevada
- Curriculum Support Services Network
- Customer Service Support Network
- Seaman, Commissaryman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Cactus and Succulent Society of New Zealand
- Cantorial School Student Organization (Jewish Theological Seminary)
- Chief Student Services Officer (California community colleges)
- Child Safety Support Officer (Australia)
- CLIC (Cancer and Leukaemia in Childhood) Sargent Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Clotted Symmetric Sexual Organ (Japanese band)
- Combat Service Support for Operations
- Communications-Computer Systems Security Officer
- Compliance Sampling and Support Organization
- Computer Special Security Officer
- Computer System Security Officer
- Contractor Special Security Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan (11/26/12), in a letter to Chief State School Officers on uniform high school graduation rate data
com), a leading educational assessment provider for states, school districts, and higher education institutions, has announced that four of its industry experts will be presenting at the upcoming Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) 42nd Annual National Conference on Student Assessment (NCSA).
An effort welling up from the states to close this disparity is being led by the National Governors Association and the national Council of Chief State School Officers.
Although the report failed to prompt major action at the time, in 1996, the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) developed a set of standards for school leaders (Hale & Moorman, 2003).
21, 2005, letter from Secretary Spellings to chief state school officers.
ESP Solutions Group and Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) Data Quality Support Project, and Beth Young Handbooks Online-Version 2 is a searchable web tool that provides access to the NCES data handbooks for elementary, secondary, and early childhood education.
Sullivan was formerly with the Council of Chief State School Officers and has also worked on the Education and Labor Committee of the U.