His additional responsibilities as chief scientific officer will include identifying and internally establishing new technologies which will expand and strengthen Anergen's core product development programs, and serving as Anergen's scientific spokesperson to the outside scientific community.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Chief Scientific Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Centralized Sellers Office
- Centre de Sociologie des Organisations
- Centre Social Okupat
- Centre Subaquatique Orléanais (French diving club)
- Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition
- Chandler Symphony Orchestra (Chandler, AZ)
- Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
- Cheerfully Start Over
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Chief Sales Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Scientist Office (Scottish Government Health Directorates; UK)
- Chief Security Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Signal Officer
- Chief Solutions Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Staff Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Suitability Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Sustainability Officer (corporate environmental title)
- Child Support Obligation
- Child Support Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Armstrong, a director of Cobalis since 2004 and the Company's Chief Scientific Officer, and Larry May, a director of Cobalis since 2004, have both stepped down from the Board.
Li have agreed that he will transition to the position of chief executive officer of BBI from his role as chief scientific officer of ArQule.
and most recently was Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer at MGI PHARMA.
West, Chairman, President and Chief Scientific Officer of Advanced Cell Technology, Inc.
Chief Scientific Officer of Advanced Cell Technology.
BMS, Lilly, Wyeth, Other Top Decision-Makers to Share Their Expertise Elliot Sigal, MD, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer for Bristol-Myers Squibb Company's (NYSE:BMY) and President of Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, will address the 2006 Pharmaceutical Strategic Alliances Conference, organized by Windhover Information Inc.
A native of Scotland, Shroot has served since 1999 as Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President of Research and Development for DFB Pharmaceuticals.