Giordano joins Watson following the company's acquisition of Andrx Corporation, where he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer and Chief Project Management Officer.
What does CPMO stand for?
CPMO stands for Chief Project Management Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPMO
We have 14 other meanings of CPMO in our Acronym Attic
- 6-Chloro-2-Pyridylmethyl Nitrate
- Circum-Pan Pacific Magnetometer Network (est. 1996)
- Constitution Party of Minnesota (formerly the Minnesota Taxpayers Party)
- Capital Project Management Oversight
- Central Printing Management Office
- Central Program Management Office
- Central Project Management Office
- Central Project Management Organization
- CENTRIXS Program Management Office
- Chief Police Medical Officer
- Christi Pauperum Militum Ordo (Order of Benedictine Friars based in Siena)
- Collaborative Program Management Office
- Communications Program Management Office
- Compendium of Plausible Material Options
- Constant Pressure Modulating Outlet
- Constrained Placement by Multilevel Optimization
- Contractor Performance Measurement Organization
- Corporate Programme Management Office (UK)
- Corporate Project Management Office
- County Project Management Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
``We expected some sort of contamination out there,'' said Rick Thorpe, chief project management officer on the busway.
Joe Stewart, president, B&W Government Group, and executive vice president and chief project management officer, McDermott International, Inc.