With modifications in our compliance activities and increased focus on ultimate claim outcomes, we will improve the overall experience for our clients and their employees," said Darrell Brown, Sedgwick's chief performance officer.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Chief Performance Officer (marketing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Project Officer
- Certified Prosthetist Orthotist (ABC)
- Certified Protection Officer
- Change Package Order
- Charge Pump Output
- Chauffage Plomberie Olivieri (French plumbing and heating company)
- Chemical Protective Overgarment
- Chester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chief Party Officer
- Chief People Officer (aka Director of Human Resources)
- Chief Personnel Officer
- Chief Petty Officer (US Navy and US Coast Guard)
- Chief Planning Officer (various organizations)
- Chief Police Officer (various locations)
- Chief Political Officer
- Chief Post Office
- Chief Privacy Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Probation Officer (various locations)
- Chief Process Officer (various companies)
- Chief Procurement Officer (corporate title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nissan's chief performance officer Colin Dodge said: "This milestone, our first premium product to be manufactured at Sunderland, reconfirms our commitment to UK manufacturing and the ongoing success of the plant which is moving up the value chain.
As Colin Dodge, the former vicepresident for Nissan in Sunderland and now the firm's chief performance officer based in Japan, stated during his live video broadcast to the workforce, 'Nissan trusts Sunderland, Nissan trusts you'.
He was earlier executive vice president and chief performance officer for the automaker, globally.
The plan will save taxpayers 15 billion dollars over the first three years the Board is fully up and running," ABC News quoted Jeff Zients, the federal chief performance officer and the deputy director for management at the Office of Management and Budget, as saying.
He became the nation's first chief performance officer on June 29.
President Obama's chief performance officer, Jeffery Zients, says outdated IT systems are the biggest obstacle to improving government performance.
Reflecting this emphasis on performance, the new federal Chief Performance Officer Dr.