The new chief people officer said: "I am excited to be joining Onyx at a time when the company is embarking on a robust international expansion plan.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Chief People Officer (aka Director of Human Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Procurement Officer (various locations)
- Certified Project Officer
- Certified Prosthetist Orthotist (ABC)
- Certified Protection Officer
- Change Package Order
- Charge Pump Output
- Chauffage Plomberie Olivieri (French plumbing and heating company)
- Chemical Protective Overgarment
- Chester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chief Party Officer
- Chief Performance Officer (marketing)
- Chief Personnel Officer
- Chief Petty Officer (US Navy and US Coast Guard)
- Chief Planning Officer (various organizations)
- Chief Police Officer (various locations)
- Chief Political Officer
- Chief Post Office
- Chief Privacy Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Probation Officer (various locations)
- Chief Process Officer (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another change in the Executive Committee: on October 1, Anne Cambier became Chief People Officer.
He reports to Joanna Geraghty, JetBlue's executive vice president, chief people officer.
March 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Chief People Officer (CPO) today announced the launch of PeopleAssistant, a complete and integrated HR management system that could revolutionize the Human Resources domain.
” said Dave Clark, chief people officer of JetBlue, in his company's release.
Byline: Manama Gulf Air's chief people officer Ahmed Al Banna was honoured in an international forum for his outstanding contribution in the field of Human Resources in Bahrain and globally during his 25 year-long career.
In an induction ceremony held yesterday at the Gulf Air headquarters in Muharraq, they met Gulf Air chief executive officer Bjorn Naf, chief people officer Ahmed Al Banna, chief technical officer Jassim Al Marzooqi and members of the senior management and officials from Tamkeen.
Gulf Air's chief people officer Ahmed Al Banna, who is spearheading the long-service initiative being hosted this year at the Gulf Air Club on October 25, said: "Employees are the most important resources for Gulf Air.