Costante previously served as chief operating officer and was responsible for all the company's operations, the company said.
What does COO stand for?
COO stands for Chief Operating Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COO
We have 60 other meanings of COO in our Acronym Attic
- Campground Owners of New York
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Caltech Optical Observatories
- Cave of Ordeal (video games)
- Cell of Origin (mobile telephony)
- Centre for Overweight and Obesity (Australia)
- Certificate of Occupancy (construction code compliance)
- Certificate Of Origin
- Cessna Owner Organization (aircraft)
- Change of Ownership (various organizations)
- Chief Ordnance Officer (UK)
- Chiefs of Ontario (Canada)
- Children of Opportunity
- College of Opticians of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Combined Obstacles Overlay
- Communities of Opportunity (San Francisco, CA)
- Concept of Operation
- Conception Orientée Objet (French: Object-Oriented Design; software development)
- Conduct of Operations
- confirmation of ownership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reilley, formerly executive vice president and chief operating officer of Dupont, succeeds William Lichtenberger, 64, who will remain chairman until his retirement in November.
John Grifonetti was named President and Chief Operating Officer of Datek Online Holdings Corp.
NYSE: DXK) today announced that Duke Rodriguez has been named executive vice president and chief operating officer of the company, which is a leader in health care cost containment.
Tom Brackett Named President and Chief Operating Officer of Terminix DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.
ConAgra Red Meat Companies, now part of ConAgra Meat Products Companies, are headed by president and chief operating officer Richard L.
Mary announces that current President and Chief Operating Officer Tony Best will be appointed as Chief Executive Officer effective February 26, 2007.
NASDAQ: CRWN), owner and operator of Hallmark Channel, today announced that Paul FitzPatrick, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, has resigned from the Company.