Limor Ganot has been appointed to serve as the Co-CEO of Alon Holdings, alongside current CEO and Chief Operating Decision Maker Mr.
What does CODM stand for?
CODM stands for Chief Operating Decision Maker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CODM
We have 1 other meaning of CODM in our Acronym Attic
- Coimbatore District Small Industries Association
- Code-Division Testbed
- Compact Diagnostic Test (various locations)
- Compartmentalization of Decay in Trees
- Canadian Online Disc Jockey Association
- Centre for Open and Distance Learning (various locations)
- Clan of Dirty Lovers (video game)
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Combined Diesel Electric and Gas (turbine; ship propulsion configuration)
- Connection-Mode Data Link Service
- Club Omnisport De Meknes (Moroccan football club; Meknes, Morocco)
- corrected oven-dry matter
- Crusaders of Drunken Might (gaming clan)
- Consorzio Ortofrutticolo Del Medio Adriatico (Italian: Horticultural Consortium of the Mid-Adriatic)
- Committee On Data Management, Archiving, and Computation
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (video game; Infinity Ward and Activision)
- Centralny Osrodek Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Central Teacher Training Service)
- Christian Open Development Network (software resource)
- Component Operational Data Notice
- Cost of Doing Nothing Differently (Six Sigma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principal mode of disclosure is governed by the concept of operating segments (a) that engage in business activities from which they may earn revenues and incur expenses (including revenues and expenses relating to transactions with other components of the same entity), (b) whose operating results are regularly reviewed by the entity's chief operating decision maker to make decisions about resources to be allocated to the segment and to assess its performance, and (c) for which discrete financial information is available.
SEGMENTS DEFINED The FASB defines operating segments as follows: Those that earn revenues and incur expenses (including intercompany transactions); whose operating results a chief operating decision maker oversees, assesses, and manages; for which discrete financial information is available.
The Chief Operating Decision Maker for Food Service, Retail Supermarkets and The Restaurant Group and the Chief Operating Decision Maker for Frozen Beverages monthly review and evaluate operating income and sales in order to assess performance and allocate resources to each individual segment.
David Wiessman, Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Operating Decision Maker said, "On behalf of all of us at Alon Holdings, we would like to thank Zeev for his dedication, contribution and the achievements he made to the company.
The Company considers OIBDAN to be an important indicator of the operational strengths and performance of our businesses and the critical measure the chief operating decision maker (CEO) uses to manage and evaluate our businesses, including the ability to provide cash flows to service debt.
The Company considers OIBDAN to be an important indicator of the operational strengths and performance of its businesses and the critical measure the chief operating decision maker (CEO) uses to manage and evaluate its businesses, including the ability to provide cash flows to service debt.
We believe it is useful to investors because it is a measure that management believes is important and that our chief operating decision makers use for purposes of making decisions about allocating resources to our segments and assessing the segments' respective performance.