The Journal has seen an email, sent by senior technical staff at Northumberland County Council to the chief monitoring officer at Tynedale Council, which details how 93 extra votes were cast in the poll from Coun Kennedy's home computer.
What does CMO stand for?
CMO stands for Chief Monitoring Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMO
We have 200 other meanings of CMO in our Acronym Attic
- Check Me Out
- Chemult (Amtrak station code; Chemult, OR)
- Chi-Mei Optoelectronics (TFT/LCD monitor technology)
- Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis, and Omaha Railroad
- Chief Magic Official (Disney job)
- Chief Maintenance Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer (various companies)
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Merchandising Officer (various companies)
- Chief Military Observer (US DoD)
- Chinese Mathematics Olympiad
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Orchestra (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Management Office
- Cisco Mobile Office
- City Managers Office
- Civil-Military Officer
- Civil-Military Operations
- Civil-Military Overview (NATO)
- Clandestine Mission Objective
- Clezardin Machines et Outillages (French machinery manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McGee examines the options (CEO, COO, CFO) and comes down on the side of a new senior executive: a chief monitoring officer.
Chief monitoring officer - By monitoring business processes and metrics in real time, this person will have their finger on the pulse of the enterprise.