will serve as Chief Medical Advisor for the company's comprehensive new online information exchange and digital consultation forum, the PathCentral Pathology Network (www.
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Chief Medical Advisor (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- Change Management Analyst
- Charring Material Ablation
- Chartered Asset Manager
- Chartered Market Analyst
- Chartered Member of Security Analyst Association (Japan)
- Chartreuse Mountain Airsoft (French airsoft association)
- Chemical Manufacturers Association
- Chemical Materials Agency
- Chemically Modified Asphalt
- Chicago Media Action (Chicago, IL)
- Children's Miracle Award (CIBC)
- Childrenswear Manufacturers Association
- China Meteorological Agency
- Chinatown Merchants Association (variuos locations)
- Chinese Martial Arts
- Chinese Medical Association
- Chinese Morphological Analyzer
- Chocolate Manufacturers Association
- Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Christian Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other moves, additional monitoring is to be introduced to aid jockeys' welfare, with bone density scans being introduced as a licensing requirement for all apprentice and conditional jockeys Dr Michael Turner, chief medical advisor to the BHA, said: "The initiatives being implemented in 2013 represent a significant forward step for the welfare of British jockeys.
Chief medical advisor Professor Paul Wallace said there was nothing wrong with enjoying a drink at the end of a hard day but regularly exceeding the government guidelines could harm health.
The British Horseracing Authority's chief medical advisor, Dr Michael Turner, met Turner on Tuesday and was unable to give back her licence.
Tal is chief medical advisor to the company and associate professor of radiology at Yale University School of Medicine.
Charles Baxter, MD, has been appointed chief medical advisor and chairman of the newly established medical board of Cytomedix, Inc.
The first non-imported cases of swine flu have been confirmed in England and Scotland," Chief medical advisor Liam Donaldson said late Friday.
And she will be unable to ride until March 3, 2010 after a meeting with the British Horseracing Authority's chief medical advisor, Dr Michael Turner.