And the story began: "Senate yesterday confirmed Justice Mariam Aloma Mukhtar as the new Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
What does CJN stand for?
CJN stands for Chief Justice of Nigeria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJN
We have 4 other meanings of CJN in our Acronym Attic
- Cabin John Middle School (Maryland)
- Carolina Janitorial Maintenance Supply (Raleigh, NC)
- Chief Joseph Middle School (Montana)
- Casey Jones Museum State Park (Mississippi)
- Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit
- Canadian Jedi Masters United (Star Trek)
- Canadian Jewish News
- Casier Judiciaire National (French: National Criminal Record)
- Cercle des Jeunes Naturalistes (French: Young Naturalists Circle; Canada)
- Chicago Jewish News (weekly newspaper)
- China Journal Net (database)
- Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
Samples in periodicals archive:
This situation has prompted the chair of INEC, Professor Attahiru Jega, to write a letter of complaints to the Chief Justice of Nigeria that his Commission had been served notice of about 150 cases, 70 of which are ex-parte orders from the courts.
Some other notable statesmen on the committee are Emeka Anyaoku, former Commonwealth secretary general, constitutional lawyer Ben Nwabueze and Alfa Belgore, former chief justice of Nigeria, former Shell managing director in Nigeria Basil Omiyi and ex-justice minister Kanu Agabi.