The chief internal auditor concluded that the council's decision-making process "was correctly followed" and although the decision of the Labour policy board could have been called in for reconsideration, it wasn't.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Chief Internal Auditor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Changes in Attitude Hypnosis (Fort Collins, CO)
- Channels of the Internet Age
- Charitable Immunity Act
- Cheers in Advance
- Chemical Industries Association (UK)
- Chemical Industry Archives
- Chemical Institute of Australia
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
- Chemotaxis-Induced Aggregation
- Chicks in Action
- Christ In Action (Manassas, Virginia)
- Christ Is Alive (t-shirt)
- Christians In Action
- Christmas In April
- Church in Aurora (Ohio)
- Circuitos Integrados Analogicos (Mexico)
- Circumcision Information Australia
- Cisco Intelligent Agents
- Citizens Information Academy (Estes Park, Colorado)
- City Initiative Augsburg (Augsburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Wong as Chief Internal Auditor for Sino Agro Food, Inc.
Fahs has joined the company as senior vice president, chief internal auditor.
He joins from the State General Reserve Fund where he was Chief Internal Auditor.
He joins from the State General Reserve Fund where he was chief internal auditor.
Top auditors from General Motors UAE, Emirated NBD, National Holding UAE besides group chief internal auditors from El Sewedy Electric Company, Egypt, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, UAE will be sharing their cutting edge strategies on the new trails for auditors' expedition to transform as key players towards organizations' success, said the organisers.
The regulations require licensed NGOs to appoint a chief financial officer, company secretary and chief internal auditor, while at the same time defining their respective roles.
Prior to joining Mumtalakat, Mr Robinson held a project management position with RAC Insurance in Australia and spent 14 years at a leading investment bank in Bahrain, where he held the positions of group financial controller, chief internal auditor and senior manager of financial controls.