Why do you think the role of the chief innovation officer has emerged over the last five or seven years?
What does CIO stand for?
CIO stands for Chief Innovation Officer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIO
We have 211 other meanings of CIO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Imagery Office
- Central Imperial Order
- Central Indian Ocean
- Central Intelligence Officer
- Centre d'Information et d'Orientation (French)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (legal entity; UK)
- Check It Out
- Chief Immigration Officer
- Chief Information Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Integrity Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Intelligence Officer
- Chief Investigation Officer
- Chief Investment Officer (corporate title)
- CIS Information On-Line
- Cisco Information Online
- Collège d'Implantologie Orale
- Combat Intelligence Officer
- Comité International d'Orientation (French: Intercommunal Orientation Committee)
- Comité International Olympique (International Olympic Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BARRY CALLEBAUT, +41 43204 0404 world leading manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products, has announced it has appointed Peter Boone (born 1970; Dutch national) as the Group's new Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) effective from December 3, 2012.
The BBC's Gabrielle Lovering becomes the new Head of Digital and Social Media in the UK and Mark Burr, former Chief Innovation Officer of GSW, fills a newly created position as EVP, West Coast Digital Leader, based in Los Angeles.
Denise Gabel, Filene's chief innovation officer, notes that while the recruitment focuses on credit union senior managers who are on a career path toward CEO status.
In his new role he will report to Rob van Leen, DSM chief innovation officer.
Here he is, channeling the Tribune Company's Chief Innovation Officer, Lee Abrams: CRUSHING POVERTY is not only a GREAT MOTIVATOR, but it is also the FASTEST- GROWING DEMOGRAPHIC in our rapidly changing marketplace.
It also details the position of chief innovation officer.
Surinder Kumar, chief innovation officer at Wrigley, is to leave the company, the gum giant has announced.