About The Technology Introduction Panel (TIP) The TIP supports the Chief Information Assurance Executive (CIAE) and solicits, evaluates, and disseminates information about new technologies that will support the DISA mission.
What does CIAE stand for?
CIAE stands for Chief Information Assurance Executive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIAE
We have 8 other meanings of CIAE in our Acronym Attic
- Carolina Independent Automobile Dealers Association (Harrisburg, NC)
- Cerebral Ischaemic Accidents Due to Atherosclerosis
- Client IP Address (DHCP)
- Centro Internacional de Arreglo de Diferencias Relativas a Inversiones (Spanish: International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes)
- Concordia Institute for Aerospace Design and Innovation (Concordia University; Montreal, Canada)
- Computer Interface Acoustic Data Monitoring
- Cagayan Integrated Agricultural Development Project (Philippines)
- Comite Interministeriel de l'Amenagement et du Developpement du Territoire (French)
- Center for International Academic Exchange (Asia University; Taiwan, China)
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering (India)
- China Institute of Atomic Energy (Beijing, China)
- Counter-Intelligence Analysis Element
- Crossed Immuno-Affino-Electrophoresis (protein research)
- Center for International Accounting Education and Research (Niagara University; New York)
- Centre of Integration, Affirmation and Emancipation of the Roma in Germany
- Central Illinois Adult Education Service Center (Western Illinois University; Macomb, IL)
- Cairns Indigenous Art Fair (Queensland, Australia)
- Calibration Integration Alignment Facility (NASA)
- Catastrophic Illness Assistance Foundation
- Chambre Internationale d'Arbitrage en Matière de Football
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's forum will feature a selection of the world's most respected cyber security influencers through keynotes and high-level panel discussions including: * Robert Gordon, Head, Cyber Security Strategy, National Cyber Security Directorate, Public Safety Canada * Richard Hale, Chief Information Assurance Executive, Defense Information Systems Agency * Dr.
Marti) Pickens, CISSP, senior policy analyst, Office of the Chief Information Assurance Executive, Defense Information Systems Agency * John R.