This pennant was the brainchild of our waterfront leadership," said Chief Fire Control Technician Ryan Hartman, Submarine Group 2's Navy Alcohol and Drug Control officer (ADCO).
What does FTC stand for?
FTC stands for Chief Fire Control Technician (Naval Rating)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTC
We have 261 other meanings of FTC in our Acronym Attic
- Full Tilt Boogie Racing
- Force to Be Reckoned With
- Failed to Build from Source
- Families Together/Building Solutions (Michigan)
- Family Therapist Behavior Scale
- Florida Traffic and Bicycle Safety Education Program
- Flight Training Block Time
- Fairy Things and Butterfly Wings (Blushbutter)
- Flame Tiger Black Wint (fishing lures)
- Freedom to Be Yourself (UK)
- Facility Training Coordination Committee
- Failure to Communicate
- Failure to Comply (with court order)
- Failure to Concerive (fertility)
- Failure to Cope (medical)
- Fair Trade Certified
- Fair Trade Commission (Japan)
- Faith Tabernacle Church (various locations)
- False Target Can
- Fanatik Tuning Club (automobile club; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: Shipmates Chief Fire Control Technician (SS) Willie H.
He spent 20 years in the Navy, on more than a half-dozen submarines, and he rose to the rank of chief fire control technician.