Additional members of the Council include liaisons to other executive councils, committees and boards, including the chair of the Information Technology Resources Board, and representatives from the Chief Financial Officers Council and the Procurement Executive Council.
What does CFOC stand for?
CFOC stands for Chief Financial Officers Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFOC
We have 3 other meanings of CFOC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Fire Officers’ Association (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Fire and Rescue National Framework)
- Conselho Federal da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil
- Chief Financial Officer Branch (Health Canada)
- Clinical Faculty Office Building (University of Michigan)
- Core Financial and Other Business Systems Support Center
- Chemical Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Campaign for Our Children
- Canadian Farm Operator Cohort (database)
- Caring for Our Children (health care)
- Center Focus
- Compagnie Française de l'Orient et de la Chine (French: French Company of the East and China)
- Contractor Fin Opener Crank
- Centre for Our Common Future
- Chief Fire Officer Designation
- California Federation of Dog Clubs (est. 1990)
- Central Florida Obedience Dog Club, Inc.
- Centre for Outdoor Education (Alberta, Canada)
- Camp Fairbairn Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Chemistry for Our Future (Higher Education Funding Council for England; UK)
- Concerned Friends of Fernandina (Fernandina, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of any such direct linkage between inspectors general and the president, explains Kinghorn, there are three OMB boards that deal with the problems they raise: "There's the PCIE - the President's Council on Integrity and Efficiency: there's the PCMI - the President's Council on Management Improvement; and the Chief Financial Officers Council.
Participating in the Summit were members of the joint Chief Financial Officers Council (CFOC)/Council of Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE) working group that will report to Congress this summer on recommended changes to the CFO Act.