Issuu is dedicated to collaboration, exceptional content and commitment to making sure all the hard work that goes into creating content is rewarded by a stream of interested readers," said Ruben Bjerg Hansen, Issuu's Chief Experience Officer.
What does CXO stand for?
CXO stands for Chief Experience Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CXO
We have 1 other meaning of CXO in our Acronym Attic
- China Xinjiang Mountaineering Association
- Commerce Extensible Markup Language
- Compaq Extended Math Library
- Conversion X-Ray Mossbauer Spectroscopy
- Checkerboard Nightmare (web comic)
- China Xin Network (finance)
- Chinahtml Extensible Markup Language News Aggregator
- Chandra X-ray Observatory
- Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
- Chief X Officer (generic term for job title where X represents the specific position)
- CHIP Xonio Online (Germany)
- Clock Crystal Oscillator
- Command Executive Officer
- Company Executive Officer
- Conroe, TX (Airport Identifier)
- Corporate Executive Officer
- Customer Experience Optimization (software)
- Chromosome X Open Reading Frame
- Collection and Exploitation Plan (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Loos' current role as Chief Experience Officer, he's helped build Attack
This move into the automotive sector allows us to realize our goal of bringing mobile broadband with a purpose into dynamic new environments, said Jerome Nadel, Chief Experience Officer, Option.
Chief Experience Officer J Allard - the person behind the Xbox brand for several years - is said to also be in charge of the Courier.
Bridget Duffy, the Cleveland Clinics chief experience officer.
Tresser is chief experience officer of a company called Passionate Strategies and is a visiting fellow in arts and culture at Ryan Center for Creativity and Innovation in the DePaul University College of Commerce.
Engineering the Customer Experience Lou Carbone is the founder, president and chief experience officer of Experience Engineering Inc.
The recruiter program is currently being used by AGES Corp, a Retained Executive Search firm that specializes in recruiting Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Chief Experience Officers, Regional Sales Managers, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, and Solutions Marketing personnel for the high-tech industry.