Sandra Erickson, 2006 President; Tom Stevens, NAR President; Greg Connors; NYSAR President; Sandra Silverman, Banquet Chairperson, Celebrity Bronxite Dominic Chianese "Uncle Junior" of the Sopranos; and Nunzio Del Greco, RCE, Chief Executive Officer.
What does CXO stand for?
CXO stands for Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CXO
We have 1 other meaning of CXO in our Acronym Attic
- China Xinjiang Mountain Away International Trade Co., Ltd.
- China Xinjiang Mountaineering Association
- Commerce Extensible Markup Language
- Compaq Extended Math Library
- Conversion X-Ray Mossbauer Spectroscopy
- Checkerboard Nightmare (web comic)
- China Xin Network (finance)
- Chinahtml Extensible Markup Language News Aggregator
- Chandra X-ray Observatory
- Chief Experience Officer (corporate title)
- Chief X Officer (generic term for job title where X represents the specific position)
- CHIP Xonio Online (Germany)
- Clock Crystal Oscillator
- Command Executive Officer
- Company Executive Officer
- Conroe, TX (Airport Identifier)
- Corporate Executive Officer
- Customer Experience Optimization (software)
- Chromosome X Open Reading Frame
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilson, president and chief executive officer, Nellie Mae Education Foundation, Quincy, Massachusetts, renamed deputy chairman.
Costante president and chief executive officer and has appointed her to its board.
Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nellie Mae Education Foundation, Quincy, Massachusetts, named deputy chairman.
He served as chairman and chief executive officer of the firm from 1995 to 1998.
chairman and chief executive officer of Consolidated Natural Gas Company; C.
I am delighted to have such outstanding individuals joining our board," said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Don Knauss.
; and Nunzio Del Greco, BMAR Chief Executive Officer.