McLennan, CEO of the Cascadia Green Building Council, and Peter Love, Ontario's Chief Energy Conservation Officer.
What does CECO stand for?
CECO stands for Chief Energy Conservation Officer (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CECO
We have 11 other meanings of CECO in our Acronym Attic
- Center of Excellence for Composites Manufacturing Technology
- Canada Education Centre Network
- Centro Empresarial Cidade Nova (Portuguese: New City Business Center; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Constructionman, Construction Electrician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Career Explorations Club of North Carolina (North Carolina)
- Consulting Engineers Council of North Carolina
- Coordenação Estadual Das Comunidades Negras E Quilombolas (Portuguese: State Coordination of Blacks and Quilombolas; Brazil)
- CENTCOM Engineer Contingency Organization
- Center for Economic and Community Outreach
- Chateau Estates Civic Organization (Kenner, LA)
- Commission d'Enquête sur le Crime Organisé (French: Commission of Inquiry on Organized Crime; Canada; est. 1972)
- Commission Europe Centrale et Orientale (French: Committee on Central and Eastern Europe; EU)
- Concrete Engineering Company of Omaha (Ceco Concrete Construction LLC)
- Cost Estimate Change Order
- Council of Engineering Companies of Oregon
- Content Engine Caching Operations and Configuration
- Centre d'Etudes Comparatives sur le Developpement (French: Center for Comparative Studies on Development; France)
- Centro de Estudios Cooperativos para el Desarrollo Local (Spanish: Cooperative Research Center for Local Development; Morocco)
- Comité Européen de Coordination de l'Habitat Social
- Centro Coordinador de Emergencias y Seguridad
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Conservation Bureau with a Chief Energy Conservation Officer has been established and the coal-fired Lakeview Generating Station, which was the biggest single source of air pollution in the Greater Toronto Area was closed at the end of April.
At the September Ontario Mining Association (OMA) conference held in Greater Sudbury, Ontario Chief Energy Conservation Officer Peter Love presented Inco's energy engineer, Stephanie Oatway, with an award recognizing the company's efforts in reducing energy consumption.