chief disciplinary counsel of the Legal Division's Tallahassee branch; and Adria E.
What does CDC stand for?
CDC stands for Chief Disciplinary Counsel (attorney)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDC
We have 766 other meanings of CDC in our Acronym Attic
- Characteristic Distortion Compensation (ITU-T)
- Charge/Discharge Cycle (batteries)
- Charleston Digital Corridor (Charleston, SC)
- Chatsworth Data Corporation (Chatsworth, CA)
- Chattanooga Data Connection
- Cheat Deterrent Client (gaming anti-cheat software)
- Cheat Deterrent System/Server (gaming)
- Chemical Dependency Center (Charlotte, NC)
- Chesapeake Democratic Committee
- Chicago Distribution Center (Chicago, IL)
- Child Development Center
- Chiltern District Council (UK)
- China Data Center (University of Michigan)
- Chinadotcom Corporation (Hong Kong)
- Christian Defense Coalition
- Chugoku Design College (Japan)
- Church Day Care
- Circuit Defense Counsel (US DoD)
- Cirrus Design Corporation
- Citizens Democracy Corps (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the chief disciplinary counsel for the State Bar said that since 1985, she could recall just three prosecutors who were publicly reprimanded.
Jack Doherty, PBA House of Delegates chair and Pennsylvania's Chief Disciplinary Counsel, said that he was pleased at the low number of complaints his office has received.
Kim Bueno, spokeswoman for the State Bar, said that the Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel received 8,135 grievances from June 2011 to May 2012.
March 1 marked the one-year anniversary of the program, and all accounts point to a tremendous success, said Barry Rigby, the program's new director and former chief disciplinary counsel for the Bar's Ft.