Shortly after we left dock, I met with the Supply Officer (SUPPO) and Senior Chief Culinary Specialists (CSCS), and we decided that during the next 10 days my assignments would be .
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Chief Culinary Specialist (US Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Service Committee
- Charities for Children
- Charles Schwab Corporation (financial holding company)
- Charleston Stage Company (Charleston, WV)
- Charlotte Sister Cities (Charlotte, NC)
- Cherry Semiconductor Corporation
- Chesapeake Systems Consultants (Marietta, GA)
- Chevron Science Center (University of Pittsburgh)
- Chicago Symphony Chorus
- Chief Commissaryman (Naval Rating)
- Child Study Center (various universities)
- Child Study Centre (Ottawa University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Child Support Collector
- Child Support Committee (various locations)
- Children's Services Council (Florida)
- China Steel Corporation (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- Chinatown Service Center
- Chinese Shao-Lin Center (Kung Fu school)
- Chinese Society of Cryptography
- Chinese Students Club (Columbia University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before accepting GSA orders, Burke discussed the situation with his wife, Chief Culinary Specialist (AW/SW) Denise Burke.
USS George Washington's Chief Culinary Specialist (SW/AW) Brian Ware may have just what the doctor or, in this case, commanding officer, ordered.
The name change more appropriately describes the duties and mission of the rating, aligns the rating with today's commercial culinary profession, and enhances the rating's professional image," said Senior Chief Culinary Specialist (SW) Joe Donellan, rating technical advisor and Supply Corps enlisted community manager.
Senior Chief Culinary Specialist (CSCS) Carmen Paige, a Navy recruiter serving in Williamsburg, Va.
I think his victory adds to the prestige of this great warship," said Chief Culinary Specialist (SW) Michael J.
Spanish-themed food was chosen for this competition," said Senior Chief Culinary Specialist Marco Phifer, Steel Chef facilitator and Kearsarge's food service leading chief petty officer.
The visit also included a five star gourmet lunch prepared by the ship's culinary specialist and "Iron Chef at Sea" Senior Chief Culinary Specialist Francisco Marigundon.