About the Author: Martin Kubler is owner, director and chief cook and bottle washer of Iconsulthotels FZE, an ultra-boutique hospitality consultancy in Dubai.
What does CCABW stand for?
CCABW stands for Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (UK Accountancy profession umbrella organisation)
- Coalition on Children Affected by AIDS
- Cancer Control Agency of British Columbia (Canada)
- Central City Asset-Building Coalition (New Orleans, LA)
- Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Cygnor Cyllido Addsyg Bellach Cymru (Welsh education council)
- Common Carotid Arterial Blood Flow
- Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Camden Citizens Advice Bureaux Service (UK)
- Center for China-America Business Studies (Westminster College; Utah)
- California College of Arts and Craft
- Canadian Commercial Arbitration Centre (est. 1986)
- Canadian Council on Animal Care
- Cellular Carriers Association of California
- Central Complex AAR Component
- Centre Culturel et d'Animation Cinématographique
- Chicago Citizenship Assistance Council
- Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Child Care Advisory Committee
- Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Kevin Maguire PETER Mandelson, chief cook and bottle washer to Gordon Brown, yesterday accused the Conservatives of taking the country for fools.
I've gone from barman to head barman, to manager and basically chief cook and bottle washer," he said.