Gonteb, acting chief regional officer, Felix Kangumba, chief control officer at the Karibib Constituency Office and Deodat van Wyk, regional planner.
What does CCO stand for?
CCO stands for Chief Control Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCO
We have 213 other meanings of CCO in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle des Compagnons d'Oniros (French: Oniros Fellowship Circle; gaming community)
- Certified Court Officer (Deputy Sheriffs Association of Michigan)
- Certified Crane Operator
- Charlotte Civic Orchestra (Charlotte, NC)
- Chief Carbon Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer (healthcare)
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Communications Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Compliance Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Consulting Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Creative Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Customer Officer (corporate title)
- Chief of Combat Operations (US Air Force)
- Chief of Combined Operations
- Christian Care Organization
- Church Community Organization (Kansas City, MO)
- Circuit Control Office
- Circuit Control Officer
- Circumpolar Coordination Office (University of the Arctic; Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Cisco Connection Online (Cisco Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After six years as an auditor and supervisor at KPMG and two years as deputy general auditor at Bear Stearns, Iannuzzi joined Banker's Trust, where, over nearly twenty years, he held a variety of senior leadership positions, including chief administrative officer, chief operating officer for Europe, chief operating officer for the Global Investment Bank, and chief control officer.
culminating in the position of Chief Control Officer.