We've worked with Dale Scott & Company for many years," said Vince Christakos, Chief Business Official for the Hemet Unified School District in Riverside County, "and we've also used Mark Farrell as our bond underwriter on numerous transactions.
What does CBO stand for?
CBO stands for Chief Business Official
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBO
We have 141 other meanings of CBO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Bilan et d'Orientation (French: Center for Assessment and Orientation)
- Centre for Business Optimization (IBM)
- Certified Building Official
- Change in Beneficial Owner
- Cheddar Bacon Onion (McDonald's)
- Chicken Bacon Oignons (French McDonald's sandwich)
- Chief Banking Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Branch Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Brand Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Brokerage Officer (corporate title)
- Church Based Organization
- Citizen Based Organisation
- Civic Brotherhood Organization
- Club Badminton Orchies (French: Orchies Badminton Club; Orchies, France)
- Club de Badminton d'Oberhausbergen (French: Oberhausbergen Badminton Club; Oberhausbergen, France)
- Collar Bone On (fish processing)
- Collateralized Bond Obligation
- Collective Bargaining Organization (various organizations)
- Collège de Bois d'Olive (French: Olive Wood College; Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon)
- Combined Bomber Offensive
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the chief business official for the Pasadena Unified School District in the late 1970s, Zeronian worked closely with Cortines, who was the district's superintendent.
In going solar, the District seeks to help the environment while teaching our students about the importance of conserving energy," said Andi Stubbs, Chief Business Official for Martinez Unified School District.