Dermot Boden, chief brand officer of the bank, said, 'Citi is pleased to bring back Citi Tuesdays, creating a series of memorable experiences through savings offers and special privileges for Citi cardholders throughout the 2013 season at Citi Field.
What does CBO stand for?
CBO stands for Chief Brand Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBO
We have 141 other meanings of CBO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Bank of Oman
- Central Briefing Office
- Centre de Bilan et d'Orientation (French: Center for Assessment and Orientation)
- Centre for Business Optimization (IBM)
- Certified Building Official
- Change in Beneficial Owner
- Cheddar Bacon Onion (McDonald's)
- Chicken Bacon Oignons (French McDonald's sandwich)
- Chief Banking Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Branch Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Brokerage Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Business Official
- Church Based Organization
- Citizen Based Organisation
- Civic Brotherhood Organization
- Club Badminton Orchies (French: Orchies Badminton Club; Orchies, France)
- Club de Badminton d'Oberhausbergen (French: Oberhausbergen Badminton Club; Oberhausbergen, France)
- Collar Bone On (fish processing)
- Collateralized Bond Obligation
- Collective Bargaining Organization (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html) announced the newest addition to their board of directors Friday, Global Chief Brand Officer, Steve Easterbrook, whom the company says will work closely dealing with consumer and business insights.
Rogers, a veteran of the online and print publishing industries, is the Chief Brand Officer for Forbes .
o Srinivas Kumar, Chief Brand Officer, Baskin Robbins worldwide, said, oI am delighted to see how GICC has grown to become one of our key strategic partners.
Srinivas Kumar, chief brand officer, Baskin Robbins Worldwide, inaugurated the parlour and congratulated the team on achieving this landmark.
Phil McAveety, executive vice president and chief brand officer, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, said, "For today's affluent global explorer, The Luxury Collection is the curator of extraordinary destination experiences where nothing less than an exceptional level of service, perfect location and indigenous personal offerings will do.
This is their Super Bowl, and it's ours, too," says Emilio Pardo, AARP's chief brand officer.
Srinivas Kumar has been appointed chief brand officer of Baskin-Robbins in a realignment of the brands' parent company, Dunkin' Brands Inc.