The Chicago Tribune newspaper wrote today that "White House officials made clear they were furious at Pakistan's continued refusal to reopen ground routes used to move fuel and other war supplies into Afghanistan.
What does Trib stand for?
Trib stands for Chicago Tribune Newspaper
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of Trib
We have 5 other meanings of Trib in our Acronym Attic
- Translating Research into Action for Diabetes (various locations)
- TRIWALL Aerial Delivery System
- Trent Research Information Access Gateway (UK)
- Technique for Retrieving Information From Abstracts of Literature
- Track Impunity Always (Switzerland)
- Trust Representing Involved Alabama Lawyers (political action committee)
- Teaching Research in Academic Law Libraries
- Tsunami Recovery Impact Assessment and Monitoring System (Bangkok)
- Trading Room Information Architecture
- Tri-Advanced Signal Processor
- Telephony Routing Information Base
- Temple Records Index Bureau
- Throughput Rate in Information Bits
- Tire Retread Information Bureau
- Transboundary River Basin (UN initiative)
- Transfer Rate of Information Bits (ANSI formula for calculating throughput)
- Transmission Rate of Information Bits
- Triangle Below Canal Street (neighborhood in Manhattan, New York, USA)
- Tribal Resource Institute in Business, Engineering and Science (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I didn't want to put any limits on myself as far as the sound is concerned," Contactmusic quoted her as telling the Chicago Tribune newspaper.
This publishing collaboration provides the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce and participating member advertisers an opportunity to capitalize on the strength of the Chicago Tribune newspaper demographics and Triblocal Naperville community website, in conjunction with Village Profile's marketing, production and distribution services to better serve the members of the Chamber.
An example of a more valuable item, he said, is a copy of the famous Chicago Tribune newspaper printed before President Harry Truman had clinched his victory in 1948.
One of the most famous landmarks is the Tribune Tower, home to the Chicago Tribune newspaper.
Chicago Tribune Newspaper Stand at the Oscar Mayer plant Madison, WI Just beyond the guard-shack Just outside the mill 3 newspaper stands, 3 cities, 3 headlines.
Michele Fitzpatrick is a former Chicago Tribune newspaper editor/staff writer and educator, and now director of communication publications and resources at Learning Point Associates in Naperville, Ill.
The 44-year-old senate hopeful said it was "outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune newspaper had got a judge to unseal the records.