About Medifacts Systems Medifacts Systems is a privately-held corporation located in the Chicago Technology Park in the Illinois Medical District.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Chicago Technology Park (university-related business incubator; Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Turnaround Practitioner
- Chamber Theatre Productions (Boston, MA)
- Champion Tree Project
- Championship Tractor Pull
- Charge Transfer Photography
- Charleston Tea Plantation
- Chartered Teacher Programme (UK)
- Chemisch Thermische Prozesstechnik GmbH (German chemical company)
- Chevronnet Travaux Publics (French: Chevronnet Public Works)
- Cheyenne Transit Program
- Chief Test Pilot
- Child-Turcotte-Pugh (liver disease severity scoring system)
- China Teaching Project (est. 1994; Richard Ivey School of Business; Canada)
- Chloroplastic Transit Peptide
- Chronic Testicular Pain
- Cible Tarbes Pyrénées (French shooting club)
- Circuit to Packet
- City Traffic Police (Pakistan)
- Civilian Training Program
- Clinical Trials Protocols
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Fayetteville company had an even bigger coup a week later when it won the contract to provide technology assessment services for the Chicago Technology Park.
starts Alumni * Tiffany Anderson, Loyola University * Loren Armstrong, Chicago Technology Park * Ian Booker, International Academy of Design and Technology * Jason Brown, University of Chicago, GSB * Wen Chan, Illinois Institute of Technology * Thomas Chatman, i.
BiTmaP, a Chicago Technology Park initiative funded by the Department of Labor, is designed to bridge the gap between the surplus of unemployed or underemployed IT professionals and the fast-growing life-science community.
The event, co- hosted by the Chicago Biotech Network and the Illinois Medical District at the Chicago Technology Park Research Center, 2201 W.
Each company occupied lab space in the Chicago Technology Park (CTP) Research Center.
Broski is a director of the Good Samaritan Hospital, the Krannert Art Museum, the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, the Chicago Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America, the Chicago Technology Park, the Chicago Metro History Education Center, the Chicago Education Alliance, the Chicago West Central Association, and the West Loop Gate Organization.
BiTmaP is sponsored by a $3 million grant awarded to the Chicago Technology Park by the U.