The Jayhawks' performance was recorded live in an intimate setting at The Chicago Recording Company Studios.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Chicago Recording Company (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Charities Review Council (Saint Paul, MN)
- Charles River Conservancy (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Charter Review Commission
- Chattahoochee River Club (Georgia)
- Chawki Rearing Centre
- Chemical Referral Center (CHEMTREC)
- Chemical Rubber Company (scientific reference publisher)
- Chesapeake Ranch Club
- Chestnut Ridge Church (Morgantown, WV)
- Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Chicago Recycling Coalition
- Chifley Research Centre (Australia)
- Child Registration Certificate (Pakistan)
- Child-Resistant Container (product feature)
- Children's Rights Centre (South Africa)
- Children's Rights Council
- China Railway Construction
- China Record Corporation (est. 1949)
- China Research Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Chinese Remainder Code (information theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May of 2002 they began work on their debut album, recording in Steve Albini's Electrical Audio-Chicago as well as the Chicago Recording Company.
In addition to selling and shipping several CS series consoles and R-1s, we shipped System 5s to high profile users, such as Skywalker Sound, a division of Lucas Digital Limited LLC, The Hit Factory, Urban Life Music, Chicago Recording Company, Media Ventures, Media Principia, and Post Modern Sound.
It includes 10 intimate profile pieces, four complete songs from the Loud Guitars, Big Suspicions album performed exclusively for CDNOW at the Chicago Recording Company ("I Don't Make Promises," "True Friends," "Playing With Fire" and a cover of The Band's "The Weight"), and various clips of Shannon playing live at radio station WXRT and at the legendary Park West Theater.
Chicago Recording Company stays at the top of its market by attracting top-flight mixers.
Working in concert with major interactive kiosk developers and post -production facilities including Advanced Media Concepts, C&C Interactive, Chicago Recording Company, Rainmaker, RISE Int'l, Videolab, Zuma Digital and others, Sonic Solutions has created powerful DVD production tools that allow developers to create a richer, more interactive kiosk experience using the DVD-Video format -- multi-angle video, complex navigation scripting, instant project proofing and fast project multiplexing.