A six car derailment occurred on Chicago Rail Link in the South Chicago Interchange Yard.
What does CRL stand for?
CRL stands for Chicago Rail Link
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRL
We have 228 other meanings of CRL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Régional des Lettres (French: Regional Art Center)
- Centre Régional du Livre (French: Regional Book Center)
- Centro Retail Limited (Australia)
- Ceramics Research Laboratory (Nagoya Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Certificate Revocation List
- Certified Registered Locksmith
- Certified Reporting Limit
- Chalet Résidence Loisirs (French: Leisure Residence Chalet)
- Chalk River Laboratories
- Chemistry Research Laboratory
- China Resources Land (China Resources Group)
- Churngold Remediation Ltd
- Clinical Reference Laboratory (Lenexa, KS)
- Clinical Reference Library (database)
- Clinical Research Laboratories (various locations)
- Coalition for Responsible Lending
- CODA Readout Language
- Coherent Reverse Link
- Commercialization Readiness Level (NASA)
- Common Record Log
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicago Rail Link (CRL): Using RMI's RailConnect TMS automated services, CRL has experienced greater efficiencies and reduced errors on inbound waybills by 25 percent.
[THORN]today'[THORN]announced'[THORN]that BP Products North America has begun shipping liquid asphalt as a customer through a new terminal located on the Chicago Rail Link (CRL).