Sponsored by the Chicago Quality Assurance Association, "Raising Your Technical Debt CeilingOOr Not?
What does CQAA stand for?
CQAA stands for Chicago Quality Assurance Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CQAA in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Québécois d'Agrément (French: Quebec Council of Accreditation; Quebec, Canada)
- Consistent Query Answering (databases)
- Construction Quality Assurance
- Contemporary QuiltArt Association
- Contract Quality Assurance
- Corporate Quality Assurance (various companies)
- Critical Quality Attribute
- Customer Quality Action
- Customer Quality Assurance
- Quality Auditor Certification
- Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission (Washington)
- College Quality Assurance Committee (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Central Queensland Area Consultative Committee (Australian Government Initiative)
- Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Common Quality Assurance Framework (European Network on Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training)
- Committee for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (Australia)
- Center for Quality Assurance in International Education
- Center for Quality Assessment and Improvement in Mental Health
- Construction Quality Assurance Management
- Central Queensland: A New Millennium (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Galmont is a proud member and sponsor of the Chicago Quality Assurance Association, Quality Assurance Institute and International Institute of Business Analysis.
Levin is a member of the Society for Information Management-Chicago, the Chicago Quality Assurance Association, and is the former Chairman of the Executive Leadership Alliance.