Aging Game: Students at Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and Chicago College of Pharmacy were coached to perform the role of an elderly patient.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Chicago College of Pharmacy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Chance-Constrained Programming
- Change Control Plan
- Change Control Process
- Change Covered Person (insurance)
- Chaplain Candidate Program (US Army)
- Character Controlled Protocol
- Character Count Protocol
- Charge Capacitance Probe (NASA)
- Chattenden Community Projects
- Chernobyl Children's Project
- Chicago Consulting Partners, Ltd.
- Child Care Professional
- Children's Cooperative Preschool
- China Central Properties Ltd. (investment holding company)
- Chinese Communist Party
- Chocolate Cream Pie (dessert)
- Christ Church Presbyterian
- Christian City of Praise (Augusta, GA)
- Christian Communications Program
- Chronic Copper Poisoning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee teaches pharmacy practice at Chicago College of Pharmacy.
assistant dean of student affairs at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, suggests that retailers get more involved in the education of future pharmacists, appearing possibly as guest lecturers.
Four colleges are operated on this campus - Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago College of Pharmacy, College of Health Sciences, and College of Dental Medicine - Illinois.
The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy enjoys a national reputation for excellence and has been ranked among the top college of pharmacy for scholarship, curriculum, and the quality of faculty and students.
At the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, Dr.
Midwestern University is a graduate degree-granting institution specializing in the health sciences with five colleges-the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, the Chicago College of Pharmacy, the College of Health Sciences, the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, and the College of Pharmacy-Glendale.
associate dean for academic affairs and clinical professor of pharmacy practice at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy and former president of the American Pharmacists Association.