Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Gary Gensler told the panel that his agency has been laying the groundwork on several fronts for strong oversight of carbon markets, noting the commission already regulates several emissions trading systems, including the voluntary Chicago Climate Exchange and trading under the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative launched by a group of Northeastern states.
What does CCX stand for?
CCX stands for Chicago Climate Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCX
We have 11 other meanings of CCX in our Acronym Attic
- Carrying Case With Shoulder Strap
- Came Clear While Testing
- Centre for Community Welfare Training (Australia; est. 1987)
- Continuous Cauchy Wavelet Transform
- Command and Control of Wildland/Urban Interface Fire Operations for the Structural Chief Officer (environment college course)
- Cornell Club of Western Washington (university alumni)
- Crystal Clear Window Works
- Clarence Cannon Wholesale Water Commission (Missouri)
- Crystal Clear Window Works, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
- Call Center Exchange
- Cisco Compatible Extensions
- Command and Control Exchange
- Communauté Chrétienne de l'Ecole Polytechnique (French: Christian Community of Polytechnic Schools; France)
- Consumers Computer Exchange (Houston, Texas)
- Conway Central Express (trucking company)
- Call Control Extensible Markup Language
- Cisco Compatible Extensions Program
- Camping Club Youth (UK)
- Centre for Children and Youth (est. 1997; University of Northampton; Northampton, UK)
- Chief Communications Yeoman (UK Royal Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CME Group, the world's largest commodity exchange, plans to launch a product in coming months, following the Chicago Climate Exchange.
Participants in the Chicago Climate Exchange include 11 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, including Safeway, DuPont and Honeywell.
The Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) has approved a portion of the hydropower generated at Chelan County Public Utility District's Rocky Reach Dam to be traded to offset greenhouse gas emissions from other sources.
Bank of America Joins Chicago Climate Exchange, Makes Strategic Investment in Climate Exchange PLC Expands its Greenhouse Gas Reduction Goal NEW YORK and LONDON, July 25 -- Bank of America and Climate Exchange PLC today announced that Bank of America will become a member of the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), the world's first and North America's only voluntary emissions exchange with a legally binding greenhouse gas reduction registry and trading program.
a foremost premium paper manufacturer, has joined the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX(R)).
While the specific form the offsets take continues to evolve as interest in them grows, the lion's share are Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) credits.
MONTREAL, Canada and CHICAGO, July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- - A Partnership Between the Montreal Exchange and the Chicago Climate Exchange(R) The Montreal Exchange (MX) and the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX(R)) announced today the establishment of the Montreal Climate Exchange (MCeX), the first environmental products market in Canada.