amp;#8221; BSI classes are taught at the Chicago Center for Green Technology (www.
What does CCGT stand for?
CCGT stands for Chicago Center for Green Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCGT
We have 2 other meanings of CCGT in our Acronym Attic
- Clermont County Genealogical Society (Clermont County, Ohio)
- Connecticut Classical Guitar Society
- Coweta County Genealogical Society, Inc. (Grantville, GA)
- Chicagoland Chapter of the Buick Gran Sport Club of America (Chicago, IL)
- Concentric-Circle-Grating Surface-Emitting Laser (optics)
- Customer Carrier Ground System Equipment
- Centro Cultural General San Martin
- Centro Cultural Grupo Silvio Santos (Portuguese: Office of Cultural Group Silvio Santos)
- catalytic combustion gas turbine
- Central Coast Group Training (Australia)
- Combined Cycle Gas Turbine
- Combined-Cycle Generating Technology
- Casino Chip & Gaming Tokens Collectors Club
- Calvary Chapel Grass Valley (California)
- Centre Culturel Georges-Vanier (French: Georges-Vanier Cultural Center; Canada)
- Communauté de Communes du Grand Villeneuvois (French: Grand Villeneuvois Community of Communes; Villeneuve-sur-Lot, France)
- Computer Club of Green Valley (Arizona)
- Cross-Country Gross Vehicle Weight
- Climate Change and Global Warming
- Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (computer game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Green Building Council (USGBC) Chicago Chapter selected Derry Berrigan Lighting Design (DBLD), for its LEED Platinum expansion of the Chicago Center for Green Technology (CCGT), the Greenbuild Chicago 2007 Legacy Project.
The Chicago Center for Green Technology, an office building and demonstration site for the city's Department of Environment, was the third LEED certified platinum building in the country, said Doug Widener, executive director of the U.
Argonne Child Development Center (450 Architects), San Francisco * Fisher Pavilion (Miller/Hull Partnership, LLP), Seattle * Chicago Center for Green Technology (Farr Associates Architecture, Urban Design), Chicago * Colorado Court (Pugh Scarpa Kodama), Santa Monica, Calif.
The Chicago Center for Green Technology (CCGT) is only the third building in the United States to be designed according to the LEED rating system, using the highest standards of green technology available.
The Chicago Center for Green Technology, just three miles from downtown Chicago, is touted as the first of its kin in the nation.
Chicago is proud to be home to three platinum LEED certified buildings or office spaces with the first being the Chicago Center for Green Technology.
Dick Durbin (D-IL) at the Chicago Center for Green Technology, featured a variety of Illinois-based energy experts.