NASDAQ: CBOE) is the holding company for Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) and other subsidiaries.
What does CBOA stand for?
CBOA stands for Chicago Board Options Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBOA
We have 8 other meanings of CBOA in our Acronym Attic
- Corrected Born-Oppenheimer
- Cost Based Optimizer
- Cotabato, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Coulomb Blockade Oscillations
- Coupling Between Object Classes
- Creating Business Opportunities (various organizations)
- Cross Border Operation
- Calgary Basketball Officials Association (Canada)
- California Basketball Officials Association (est. 1918)
- Canara Bank Officers' Association (Mumbai, India)
- Command Board of Advisors
- Crude Born-Oppenheimer Approximation
- Can't Build on Bad (expression)
- Central Bank of the Bahamas
- Champion Beer of Britain (CAMRA Award for the Best Beer Ale in Britain)
- Children Beyond Our Borders
- Classic Bobtail (aka Commander Bobtail; Dan Wesson Firearms; handgun)
- College Battle of the Bands (competition; various universities)
- Compact Binary-Tree on Binary-Tree
- Conventional Blendstock for Oxygenate Blending (gasoline production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You've got a treat in store if you've never visited the Chicago Board Options Exchange Web site - an abundant resource of information with links to more than 200 sub-pages packed with news, information, explanations and the obligatory warnings for the faint-hearted and weak of wallet.
OneChicago is a joint venture of Interactive Brokers Group, LLC, the Chicago Board Options Exchange Incorporated (CBOE), Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc.
1, 2005, options on the company's common stock began trading on the Chicago Board Options Exchange ("CBOE").
8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) announced that today's opening rotations in OEX, SPX, DJX and NDX options were delayed as price limits were reached on stock index futures at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).
Derivatives contracts based on Russell indexes continued to trade at record levels during the month of October, particularly products offered by the International Securities Exchange (ISE), Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) today announced it will begin trading options on MCI WorldCom, Inc.
O'Connor & Company was established in Chicago in 1959 by Edmund and William O'Connor, pioneers in the derivatives industry who helped launch the Chicago Board Options Exchange.