Illinois Chicago Area Music Teachers Association Beth Allen, Chicago Area Music Teachers Association, Ganz Hall, Roosevelt University, 430 S.
What does CAMTA stand for?
CAMTA stands for Chicago Area Music Teachers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMTA
- Center for Advanced Medical Training (Albuquerque, NM)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Colorado Association for Manufacturing and Technology
- Colorado Association for Music Therapy
- Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching
- Contenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia
- Countering Air and Missile Threats (US DoD)
- Cache and M Technology Association (UK)
- California Association for Medical Transcription
- Canadian Association of Medical Teams Abroad
- Canadian Amateur Muay Thai Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Centre for Advanced Media Technology (Singapore)
- Computer Automated Machinery Technology (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Combined Arms MOUT Task Force
- Coalition for the Advancement of Michigan Tooling Industries
- Center for Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- Canadian Arctic Marine Transportation Advisory Panel
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems
- Cámara de Turismo (Guatemala)
- Canberra Area Medical Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roosevelt University Diane Aitken, publicity chair, Chicago Area Music Teachers Association, Roosevelt University, 5844 N.
She has served the Chicago Area Music Teachers Association in the capacity of president, vice president and certification chair and assists on many committees.