Other landmarks to be featured on the tour will be Mies Van Der Roche's Farnsworth House and IIT Campus, the Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise, the Willis Tower, and more.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Chicago Architecture Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- Centrifugal Air Fan
- Centro de Apoyo Familiar (Spanish: family support center)
- Cercle Athlétique de la Famenne (French: Famenne Athletic Circle; Marche-en-Famenne, Belgium)
- Chadian Armed Forces
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Charge Authorization Form
- Charities Aid Foundation
- Chase Auto Finance
- Chats and Forums
- Chemical Analysis Facility
- Chief Architects Forum (US federal government)
- Child Acceptance Factor (stereos/gadgets)
- Child Aid Foundation (Vijayawada, AP, India)
- Child, Adolescent, and Family
- Childhood and Families (various locations)
- Children of Alcoholics Foundation
- Children's Advocacy Foundation, Inc.
- Children's Angel Flight
- Chinese Air Force
- Chronic Atrial Fibrillation (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicago Hive Learning Network - Participating Organizations Adler Planetarium Agape Werks Art Institute of Chicago Burberry Foundation Chicago Architecture Foundation Chicago Community Trust Chicago History Museum Chicago Public Library (YOUmedia) Chicago Public Schools ChicagoQuest Chicago Shakespeare Theater Common Sense Media Digital Youth Network Facing History and Ourselves Field Museum of Natural History Free Spirit Media Game Changer Chicago/The University of Chicago John D.
The Chicago Architecture Foundation runs an excellent River Cruise (www.
The best of these are run by the Chicago Architecture Foundation (www.
uk UNITED STATES FIVE ARCHITECTS Until 20 November Chicago Architecture Foundation, Chicago Drawing on the famous 1972 book of the same name in which a quintet of young New York architects (Eisenman, Graves, Meier et al) defined themselves as a unified school, this show looks at five new Midwest buildings by firms with women principals.
``There was a little serendipity at play here,'' said Stan Nochowitz, who leads historic walking tours for the Chicago Architecture Foundation.
The Chicago Architecture Foundation This nonprofit organization is made up of architects and engineers who devote their free time to running tours of the city.
Includes professional tour guide, boat tour led by a docent of the Chicago Architecture Foundation walking tour to follow (optional).