Major Syndicated Loans to Enterprises This Year Enterprise Amount (NT$B) Lending rate (%) Chi Mei Optoelectronics Corp.
What does CMOC stand for?
CMOC stands for Chi Mei Optoelectronics (Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMOC
We have 44 other meanings of CMOC in our Acronym Attic
- Crowning Moment of Awesome
- Coal Mines Officers Association of India
- Canalicular Multispecific Organic Anion Transporter
- Club Municipal Omnisports de Bassens (French sports club)
- Counter Mobility
- Canadian Mustang Owners Club
- Caspi Meruerty Operating Co. BV (Kazakhstan)
- Catastrophic Medical Operations Center
- Certified Manager of Condominiums (Real Estate Institute of Canada accreditation)
- Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center
- Civil-Military Object Class
- Civil-Military Operation Cell
- Civil-Military Operations Center (US DoD)
- Color Management Object Content Architecture
- Centre for Management and Organisation Development (Ireland)
- Company Mate of the Deck (US Naval Academy)
- Configuration Modification
- Content Manager on Demand (IBM)
- Continuous Media on Demand
- Crack Mouth Opening Displacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
an affiliate of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co, acquired Chi Mei Optoelectronics Corp.
A former executive with Taiwan's Chi Mei Optoelectronics Corp.
Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE:EK), a pioneer in organic light emitting diode technology (OLED), has announced a cross licensing agreement with Chi Mei Optoelectronics (CMO) and Chi Mei EL (CMEL) of Taiwan.
said Friday it has agreed in principle with major Taiwanese liquid crystal display maker Chi Mei Optoelectronics Corp.
Until recently the industry was dominated by Korean and Japanese makers, but Taiwan companies have rapidly been catching up with Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd, Acer Display Technology Inc, Unipac Optoelectronics Corp and Chi Mei Optoelectronics Co Ltd all announcing plans to build second factories for TFT-LCD panels.
NASDAQ:PXLW), an innovative provider of powerful video and pixel processing technology, announced today that Chi Mei Optoelectronics (CMO) has selected Pixelworks' PW9800 family of co-processors with DNX([R]) MotionEngine[TM] technology for its latest line of cost effective, eco-friendly LCD panels in 37", 42", 47" and 55" sizes.
8% from March and surpassing Chi Mei Optoelectronics Corp.