The Chester Residents Concerned for Quality Living, led by community activist (or as she prefers, "reactivist") Zulene Mayfield, has used nonviolent resistance tactics--mass protests, monitoring of emissions levels, protracted court actions, and so forth--to block the expansion of the complex.
What does CRCQL stand for?
CRCQL stands for Chester Residents Concerned for Quality Living (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Crystal Reports Certified Professional
- Capital Recovery Charge per Acre
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors
- Canyon Ranch Center for Prevention and Health Promotion (Arizona)
- Colorado Regional Community Policing Institute
- Conselho Regional do Piauí (Portuguese: Regional Council of Piauí; Piaui, Brazil)
- Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library (Chillicothe, OH)
- Canine Renal Cortical Plasma Membranes
- Cuyahoga River Community Planning Organization (Cleveland, OH)
- Case Reports and Clinical Practice Review (aka The American Journal of Case Reports; International Scientific Literature, Inc.)
- Career Retirement Credit Report (USMC)
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (health care)
- Conditional Restart Control Record (IBM)
- Congregations Rebuilding Community in Rwanda (Pacific Institute for Community Organization; Oakland, CA)
- Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain (Pavement music album)
- Canadian Respiratory Clinical Research Consortium (Canada)
- Columbus Radio Control Racing Club (Hilliard, OH)
- Center for Rural Community Revitalization and Development (University of Nebraska; Lincoln, NE)
- Center for Research in Contraceptive and Reproductive Health
- Centre for Research on Canadian-Russian Relations (University of Ottawa; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On a recent bright Saturday morning, downtown Chester sat mostly boarded up, with the only steady traffic coming from the storefront office of Chester Residents Concerned for Quality Living (CRCQL), a virtually one-woman operation run by a powerhouse named Zulene Mayfield.