GAT worked with the Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC) to support ViroPharma s expansion.
What does CCEDC stand for?
CCEDC stands for Chester County Economic Development Council (Exton, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCEDC
We have 7 other meanings of CCEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Community and Economic Development (various universities)
- Certificate of Continuing Education (Canada)
- Clergy of the Church of England Database (UK)
- Collins-Cobuild English Dictionary
- Cumberland County Economic Development (Pennsylvania)
- California Community Economic Development Association (est. 1989)
- Capital City Economic Development Authority (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Central Connecticut Economic Development Alliance
- Central Coast Economic Development Board (Australia)
- Central City Economic Development Council (est. 1998; Ohio)
- Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation (Wisconsin)
- Clarion County Economic Development Corporation (Clarion, PA)
- Copperas Cove Economic Development Corporation (Texas; est. 1990)
- Costilla County Economic Development Council (San Luis, CO)
- Covington County Economic Development Commission (Andalusia, AL)
- Canadian Community Economic Development Network
- Central Coast Economic Development Organisation (Australia)
- Clay County Economic Development Organization (Indiana)
- Canadian Conference on Effective Design of Structures (McMaster University)
- Consolidated Compliance and Enforcement Data System (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chester County Economic Development Council worked with the company and the Governor's Action Team to secure a $608,000 funding offer that includes a $275,000 opportunity grant, $74,700 in job training assistance, and $258,000 in job creation tax credits.
He was involved with the community and served as a board member of the Chester County Economic Development Council.
We're excited about expanding our partnership with the Chester County Economic Development Council through our involvement with the Keystone Innovation Zone and are eager to provide a helping hand to early and growth stage companies in the area," says Guy Fardone, Chief Operating Officer and General Manager for Evolve IP.
Located in Chester County s Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ), the Innovation Center at Evolve IP was developed in partnership with the Chester County Economic Development Council s Ideas x Innovation Network (i2n) and GPX Realty Partners, owner and manager of the Evolve IP Corporate Center.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Chester County Economic Development Council will use the funds for research on environmentally responsible applications and guidelines for mushroom compost (also known as spent mushroom substrate) in agriculture and horticulture.
Congressman Jim Gerlach; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware; the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce and the Chester County Economic Development Council.
The Chester County Economic Development Council also worked with both companies to help them secure funding offers from the commonwealth.