Chester College of New England has closed its doors after a tumultuous period during which the school tried and failed to fill a $500,000 budget shortfall.
What does CCNE stand for?
CCNE stands for Chester College of New England (New Hampshire)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCNE
We have 28 other meanings of CCNE in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Charities North Dakota (Fargo, ND)
- Change Control for Network Devices
- Christian Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (London, England, UK)
- City County Narcotics Drug Taskforce (now City County Narcotics Unit; Idaho)
- Consultative Committee on Natural Disasters
- Corvette Club of Northern Delaware (car club)
- Cass Corridor Neighborhood Development Corporation (Detroit, MI)
- Claremont Colleges National Debate Outreach
- Central Coast Northern Dog Rescue (Monterrey, CA)
- Central Council of the National Economy (Turkestan)
- Cisco Certified Network Engineer
- Comité Consultatif National d'Éthique
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (national accrediting organization for baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs)
- Communauté de Communes de Noeux et Environs (French: Community of Communes of Noeux and Surroundings; Noeux les Mines, France)
- Connecticut Center for a New Economy
- Codex Coordinating Committee for the Near East (USDA)
- Cochrane Consumer Network
- Colorado Coalition for New Energy Technologies
- Canonical Conjunctive Normal Form
- Central California Nikkei Foundation (Fresno, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eric Burton of Clinton earned the distinction of making the dean's list at Chester College of New England for the fall, 2007 semester.
He is vice chairman of the Board of Trustees of Chester College of New England, a trustee of the Committee for Economic Development and an elected member of the School Board in Chester, New Hampshire.
Walter Peterson at Chester College of New England (he also was the first graduation speaker at the first Chester College, then White Pines College, commencement 40 years ago), author Louise Erdrich at Dartmouth, UNH President Mark Huddleston at Great Bay Community College, Michael Blastos, former Keene mayor, and Lew Feldstein, president of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, at Keene State College, Sister Carol Descouteaux, former president of Notre Dame College at Manchester Community College, Delfeayo Marsalis, the jazz trombonist and producer, at New England College, Plymouth State University graduate Fritz Wetherbee at Plymouth State University and at Rivier College, Hypertherm Inc.
Chester College of New England has announced it has named former Manchester Mayor and Southern New Hampshire University Executive-in-Residence Robert Baines as interim president while the college engages in a search for a new and permanent president to replace Dr.
In 2006, Mosher joined with Chester College of New England to open the Visionaries Institute International, a center for the production of nonprofit media that will offer a master of arts degree in socially responsible media beginning in the fall.