Young people may not live as long as their parents unless the crisis is tackled, the Chest, Heart and Stroke Association said.
What does CHSA stand for?
CHSA stands for Chest, Heart and Stroke Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSA
We have 61 other meanings of CHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Cylinder-Head-Sector (computing)
- Cyprus High School
- Common Hardware/Software Contract 2
- Common Hardware/Software Contract 3
- Chronic Hyperplastic Sinusitis with Nasal Polyposis
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome 1
- Chitin Synthase 1 (gene)
- Chitin Synthase 2 Gene
- Cambridge-Harvard Summer Academy
- Canada Health Spending Account (health insurance; Canada)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Chinese Historical Society of America
- Christleton High School Association
- Congressional Hispanic Staff Association
- Crimson Harvard Summer Academy
- Catholic High Schools Athletic Association
- Colorado High School Activities Association
- Compton High School Alumni Association
- Community Health Services Advisory Committee (Minnesota)
- County Human Services Advisory Council (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My father Charles died six years ago from a heart attack and I wanted to help the Chest, Heart and Stroke Association raise money for research and treatment.