Chessmaster for PlayStation 2 also has a library of tools to elevate your game, including the complete tutorial content from Josh Waitzkin and renowned chess coach Bruce Pandolfini as found in the Chessmaster 9000 PC product.
What does CM9K stand for?
CM9K stands for Chessmaster 9000 (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Construction Mechanic Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Contact Management/Common Module
- Cours Moyen 2eme Annee (French: During the 2nd Middle Year)
- Square Centimeter
- Community Mail 2 Forum
- Construction Mechanic Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Cubic Centimeters
- Championship Manager 5 (video game)
- Connection Machine 5
- CyanogenMod 7 (mobile phone application)
- C4ISR Mission Assessment Support for QDR
- Cabinet Makers Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Cabinet Messin d'Avocats (French law firm)
- Cable Management Arm (computing)
- Cadet Management Association (US Coast Guard Academy)
- Caldwell Marketing and Advertising (various locations)
- Calgary Musicians Association
- California Maritime Academy
- California Medical Association
- California Military Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chessmaster 9000 results prove that Chessmaster's world class chess engine offers a serious challenge to even the world's chess playing elite," said Karen "KC" Conroe, group brand manager for Ubi Soft Entertainment.
Christiansen will take on four different Grandmaster-level personalities from the Chessmaster 9000 retail product, finally facing The Chessmaster on Sunday at 6 p.