Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority was unavailable for comment.
What does CMSHA stand for?
CMSHA stands for Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority (England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMSHA
We have 1 other meaning of CMSHA in our Acronym Attic
- Cheyenne Mountain Support Group
- Cisco Media Solutions Group
- Cochrane Musculoskeletal Review Group
- Communication Management Systems Group
- Configuration Management Specialist Group (British Computer Society; UK)
- Configuration Management Steering Group
- Chief Master Sergeant
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (USAF)
- Chinese Music Society of Greater Washington (est. 1999; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Center for Marital and Sexual Health
- Coal Mining Safety and Health Act (Australia)
- Centre for Medical Statistics and Health Evaluation (est. 2002; University of Liverpool; UK)
- Canadian Motor Sport History Group
- Centralisateur de Mise en Sécurité Incendie (French fire safety system)
- Checkout/Control and Monitor Subsystem Interface (NASA)
- Chicago Math and Science Initiative
- Citicorp Mortgage Services, Inc.
- Computer Management Sciences, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Conduite et Maîtrise de la Sécurité Informatique (French: Computer Security Conduct and Control)
- Contract Management Solutions, Inc. (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, this is only with the help of a pounds 4m loan from within Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority and would require further savings to cover the remaining gap of pounds 1m.
The company's customers include Boeing, the United Nations, the National Library of Wales, Interfleet Technology, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, the World Trade Organization, Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority, and nearly half of the UK's police forces.
Cheshire and Merseyside strategic health authority (SHA) has employed consultants to explore merging Aintree, the Royal Liverpool and Southport and Ormskirk.
Part of Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority, the academy was recognised as the top large-sized employer for practical learning.
The Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority (SHA) has previously revealed plans for a new independent orthopaedic treatment centre, to be located on the Halton Hospital site.
Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority have just linked up with the charity, so naturally there is a tip-top health section.
But Cheshire and Merseyside strategic health authority (SHA) said it believed the sharp rise reflected easier access to abortion services, which was to be welcomed.