13 /PRNewswire/ -- Teacher recruitment, compensation practices and personnel department organization are the top three issues that the city's public school system has targeted for study by a strategic partnership of personnel executives from the school system, the Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) and the Chesapeake Human Resources Association (CHRA).
What does CHRA stand for?
CHRA stands for Chesapeake Human Resources Association (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHRA
We have 32 other meanings of CHRA in our Acronym Attic
- Cursive Handwritten Recognition (Recogniform Technologies SpA)
- National Center for Human Reproduction
- Campden Hill Residents Association (UK)
- Canadian Health Record Association
- Canadian Housing Renewal Association
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Canberra Hot Rod Association (Australia)
- Center for Human Rights Affairs (Japan)
- Center Housing Rotating Assembly (turbocharger term)
- Cherokee High Racing Association (New Jersey)
- Chihuahuan Raven (bird species Corvus cryptoleucus)
- Civilian Human Resources Agency (US Army)
- Clement Hall Residence Association (Tennessee)
- Colorado Human Resource Association
- Combined Harare Residents' Association (Zimbabwe)
- Community Housing Resources of Arizona
- Colorado Historical Records Advisory Board (Denver)
- Cambodian Human Rights Action Committee
- Cultural Heritage and Recreation Advisory Committee (est. 2001; Lake Champlain Basin Program; Vermont)
- Commission of Human Rights and Good Governance (Tanzania)