Other NOAA offices participating in the event include the NOAA Chesapeake Bay Program Office, and NOAA's Ocean Service, giving area residents a fresh glimpse of "NOAA in Your Neighborhood," a cross-section of NOAA agencies that provide environmental vision and leadership.
What does CBPO stand for?
CBPO stands for Chesapeake Bay Program Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBPO
We have 8 other meanings of CBPO in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical/Biological Protective Mask
- College of Business & Public Management (University of La Verne; California)
- Computer Based Performance Monitoring
- Convolution Back-Projection Method (physics and medicine)
- China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation (China)
- Community-Based Poverty Monitoring System
- Corporate Business Process Management System
- Certification Board Perioperative Nursing
- Christian Bloggers' Prayer Network
- Chesapeake Bay Preservation Ordinance
- Commissary, BX, Post Office (military slang for goof-off destinations)
- Component Blood Program Office
- Consolidated Base Personnel Office (USAF; now military personnel flight, MPF)
- Customs and Border Protection Officer
- Consolidated Base Personnel Office Letter
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (Washington, DC)
- Certified Business Process Professional
- Coal-Burning Power Plants (alternative energy)
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (Honolulu, HI)
- Community-Based Prevention Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
org; Chesapeake Bay Program Office, (800)YOURBAY, www.
WHO: NOAA National Weather Service Baltimore/Washington NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service NOAA Chesapeake Bay Program Office NOAA's National Ocean Service Federal, state, and local emergency services partners from Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and West Virginia University of Maryland Howard University OPEN HOUSE DETAILS / PARKING DIRECTIONS: http://weather.