He served as interim chief executive officer and later as chairman of the board of Cherokee Nation Enterprises, Tahlequah, Okla.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Cherokee Nation Enterprises
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Center Network Environment
- Centrale Nationale des Employés (Belgium)
- Centre for the New Europe
- Centre National d'Exposition (French: National Exhibition Center)
- Centre National de l'Entreprenariat (French: National Center for Entepreneurship)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (real estate)
- Certified NetWare Engineer
- Certified Network Engineer
- Certified Novell Engineer
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Chief Nurse Executive
- China New Energy
- Chinese New Ear (rock music; various locations)
- Clinical Nurse Executive
- Comisión Nacional de Energía (Spanish: National Energy Commission)
- Comissão Nacional de Eleições (National Election Commission of Portugal)
- Comité National de l'Eau (French: National Water Committee)
- Comité Nationale d'Evaluation
- Commander in Chief, Naval Forces Europe
- Communications Node Equipment (Global Ballistic Missile Defense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fiscal 2005 the dividend paid by Cherokee Nation Enterprises, LLC (CNE), which operates its gaming facilities, comprised 37% of general fund revenues.
a leading provider of enterprise data protection software, today announced that Cherokee Nation Enterprises (CNE) has selected Avamar's Axion 3.
announced today that its Bally Gaming and Systems business unit has signed a contract with Cherokee Nation Enterprises to supply all three of its Oklahoma gaming locations with a casino management system solution.