NUCLEAR experts insist there is no safety threat after a partial roof collapse at the wrecked Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
What does CNPP stand for?
CNPP stands for Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNPP
We have 10 other meanings of CNPP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Networks Pty. Ltd. (Macquarie Park, New South Wales, Australia)
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Center for NonProfit Legal Services (Medford, OR)
- California Native Plant Link Exchange (www.cnplx.info)
- Centre for Non Profit Management (University of Victoria School of Public Administration; British Columbia, Canada)
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa de Mandioca e Fruticultura Tropical (Brazil)
- China National Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation
- Conseil National de la Protection de la Nature (French: National Council for Nature Conservation; est. 1978)
- Caisse Nationale Prevoyan Ouvriers (French: National Fund Prevoyan Construction Workers)
- Centre National de Prévention et de Protection
- Combined Nuclear Pension Plan (UK)
- Conference of Nigerian Political Parties
- Country Nuclear Power Profile (International Atomic Energy Agency; Vienna, Austria)
- USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion
- California Native Plant Protection Act
- Commission on National Parks and Protected Areas
- Commission on National Parks and Protected Areas for South East Asia
- Chemical & Nuclear Preparedness and Protection Division (US DHS)
- Coordinamento Nazionale Psicologi Penitenziari Italiani (Italian: Italian National Penitentiary Psychologists Coordination)
- Central Nebraska Public Power and Irrigation District
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are no changes in the radiation situation at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant or in the exclusion zone," Chernobyl's administrators said in a statement, (http://www.
Petko Kovachev from the Greens party is quoted saying this was also a prayer for children of Bulgaria and for the entire word to never have to live through [ETH][degrees] nightmare like the 1986 disaster in the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in the Ukraine.
They pay extreme tour guide Uri (Diatchenko) to take them to Pripyat, the ghost town where workers at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant lived before they hastily abandoned it in 1986 when the reactor blew up.
RE than 25 years after reactor four at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant exploded, releasing radioactive contamination into the atmosphere, holiday operators in Kiev are doing a thriving trade in guided tours of the abandoned Ukrainian town of Pripyat.
THE Soviet Union acknowledged there has been an accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine.
4 reactor of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant exploded on April 26, 1986, becoming the world's worst nuclear accident.
The disaster on April 26, 1986, when reactor number four exploded at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant became the worst disaster in the history of nuclear power, as the explosion and resultant fire scattered radioactively-contaminated fallout over a wide area.